Infolinks




Do you think that these are the best solution?




A Healing Miracle? The Truth about it.


A miracle cure?

" Would you consider a visit to the hospital before making the trip back north , " asked Rob .

" Who is he that came to visit " me , I asked.

" Jeremy is in hospital . Need someone to help start hiking in and out of bed . This is a great man , but you and Johnny can. Call Johnny 'm joining you . "

" What is the name of Jeremy ? "

"Knight" was the reply Rob .

It was two hours drive from the city of Los Angeles in front of me . He had just spent a weekend with family and friends and now this. Although a little tired and a lot on my mind, I called my daughter and told him he would stay one more night . Then I headed west to Boatman hospital visit, I had things in store for me.

I had no idea what it was, but I admired this man who was a wonderful bass voice . It was a pleasure to hear simple words , let alone hear him sing . Jeremy Knight was in the church choir and generally stood at the top of the choir loft commander of the space.

My black Jaguar sedan was so visible, but simply ignored the people who looked at me as I sat in the car to prepare my mind for the visit to see Jeremy .

" Nice car ," said a young man who said when leaving the vehicle .

I just smiled and I'm on my way to the hospital . The smell of hospital cleaning touched my senses . I then decided to turn around and leave the hospital. As it was not clear how long he would be there , it would help if you had something to eat before going to your room.

Hospital visits were part of my ministry and something that was usually happy to oblige. I felt something stirring inside me , but it was not fully in my senses at the time. A bite to eat give me more time to put my mind to the task , but it must be fast. I wanted to make sure I was on time.

Sitting in a small cafe for a few minutes , my mind began to focus on my desire to be useful .

" What role do I know Jeremy Knight? "

The person in the office to help me a moment, then told me his room number at the hospital and how to get there took .

Upon entering the room, he seemed to need more help . There were familiar faces around her bed , but four ladies seemed to be competing for your attention.

Jeremy was writing in a notebook to communicate with women. It seemed he was unable to speak .

I was a little disappointed. Jeremy had this incredible voice. I would not be able to hear today, I thought.

Pull up a chair , I waited my turn to talk to him. He said, smiling as I waited patiently for my turn with him.

The realization of my facial expression, one of the ladies took me aside to let me know what was happening .

" It seems you do not know what happened to Jeremy . Allow me to fill you , " the person said .

Pulling me aside in the great room, they told me that Jeremy had eaten something he was allergic . Anyway that made his throat swell and fortunately it happened while he was working . Jeremy was an employee of the hospital. There were tubes in the neck of a hole like it was surgically created in the neck to get oxygen to him. Emergency surgery was performed and it would have saved his life.

A powerful voice disappeared as Jeremy just write your thoughts in a notebook and I found a little frustrated that I had to write instead of talking .

It may seem trivial, but I decided that I wanted to see Boston vs Miami playoff game that was already in the game of television was in the upper corner of the hospital room. It was a large room and I am comfortable watching the game .

After about half an hour , everyone left the room and I was alone with Jeremy .

"Just watch the game and have fun , " Jeremy wrote to me in the book. " I want you to feel comfortable and I will watch the game too. "

At halftime of the game, pulled out my chair to bed and I saw one of the nurses came into the room .

" You do not seem to be in any pain," said the nurse .

Jeremy seemed to conserve energy. He just smiled and nodded as she left the room.

"It's really good to have you here , Jeremy told me in a very low whisper. Thank you for coming. I am honored that you would come see me.

I had forgotten that the other man had come to help him walk . It was just Jeremy and I in the room.

We really liked the game and we were happy with the result. Miami had won.

"It's been a while since I've seen. Church is no longer a big part of my life, but I am very happy that they put the word out that I enjoy the company , "said Jeremy whispered .

I really did not notice that his voice was gaining strength . I did , however, recalls the commitment that was now a thing of the past for Jeremy . It was not as active in the church and I was not aware , because I left Los Angeles.

" You give me a reminder of a part of my life that I must return . Agape Church is a wonderful community ," said Jeremy then .

His voice continued to strengthen. He was not with the keyboard, but it was not the voice that was used.

"We were both driven in an incredible organization. Reminds me of some of its commitments to the organization and I intend to go back to church after I heal , "said Jeremy .

"It will heal quickly and I hope you come back to church. You have an amazing voice and presence is a wonder, " I said .

" In fact, I am my voice now . This is wonderful. I feel good . I hope they allow me to leave the hospital soon. Now I do not feel the need to stay in this bed . been a while since the last time I went in and I need to practice on this. again, really thank you for being here , "said Jeremy stronger now .

We talked for an hour and continue to strengthen their voice. It seemed he had regained his strength in his voice when I left the hospital. It was a pleasure to be there and I knew I had seen a miracle overnight.

Then I came back from my daughter. Waking up early the next morning at 5:00 , I started my training in Los Angeles. It was a nice weekend .

About eight months later, I visited Los Angeles again . While attending the church I met Jeremy on the ground.

" It's good to see you here. I just joined the choir and I realize that does not live here in Los Angeles. Thanks again to visit me in the hospital, said Jeremy .

Apparently , he had a full recovery. What an amazing voice !

End

No comments:

Post a Comment